There are many scholarship for students who love sports, arts or music as well as for those who academically achieve their target at schools, colleges and universities. What is more, beyond these fields, the aids in finance are also available for those who love nature and want to be a part of nature.
For students who do outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, cycling, hunting, water sports, winter sports – this experience and passion can earn them money.
The upside of outdoor recreations
- Communities and groups are formed
Outdoor activities is all about community. People who share a common interest participating in the same group, working, playing and having fun together.
- Expectation and standards are raised
Technical and soft skills are sharpened by getting involved in camping, hiking, fishing and other activities... It is simply because of a group of experienced supporters, students steadily rise their standards up to another level. Expectations of their friends and families also follows.
- Connection is widened
Directly erecting a traditional tent or hanging a hammock with other friends or even doing a BBQ together in the afternoon is always a remarkable memory. Nothing is as amazing as getting immersed in nature with our loved ones, chatting and talking to each other all the time to strengthen the bond. It offers the easiest way to learn a new thing or to meet a new face, make a new friend in local area.
- Culture is enriched
People can be known and identified via culture. A group of several people coming from different culture can create a melting pot in which they share their values, language, perceptions and memories. When gathering around a campfire or in a cabin, all stories can be told and personal life can be shared also.
- Positive emotions and memories are developed
It is common for students to be asked for most memorable moment and camping time, without any hesitation, pops out by the majority of them. They will talk about the best pancake they have ever eaten or a bird they watched during the field study.
Almost every one of us once getting blended in nature, in bitterly cold wind or getting drenched in a drizzle when the autumn comes. Here, at Nature Immerse, we want you to share your best memory with us and all the outdoor lovers out there.
General Terms of Participation
All participants have to submit a 500 – 1000 words on the following topic - “What is your best outdoor recreations' memory?”. Kindly ensure it includes answers for the below questions.
- Where did you spend your time?
- Whom did you go with?
- Why it is special and remarkable to you?
In addition to the scholarship application, applicants must submit their academic record and resume, and a one-page letter discussing their background, career goals and financial need. Please be noted that you must use our application form for submission
If you want to know more about our selection criteria, please continue reading.
Who are eligible?
- Undergraduate, postgraduate students at universities, colleges.
- High school students or those who are about to enter colleges.
Provided content must be unique, creative. Any kind of plagiarism will be treated as a serious offense and, obviously, the applicant will be prohibited from submitting application in the future.
Your application will be rejected if it does not follow our scholarship guideline or the applicant does not use our application form for scholarship submission.
How to submit application?
Please send the application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any question regarding our scholarship program, kindly contact email@example.com
Nature Immerse co-founders, also outdoor lovers include
Admin / Co-founder / Writer
Co-founder / Writer
Gia Zavala Damon
Admin / Co-founder
Admin / Co-founder / Writer
Selection & Award Schedule
Deadline for submission: Nov 24th, 2017.
Announcement of Results: Dec 22nd 2017.
Scholarship will be awarded by: Dec 29th 2017.
Your school will receive a $ 2.000 directly via bank transfer or paypal.
About Nature Immerse
We founded this website in 2016 and our aim is to inspire other backpackers and nature lovers to get out and immerse in nature. If you are passionate about being a part of nature, here is where you belong. It does not matter what your skill level is, there are different tips, guides and gears' reviews which you will find them useful on your trips.
- Best Hiking Backpacks Reviews 2017
- Best Camping Pillow Reviews 2017
- Best Lightweight Backpack 2017
- Best Patio Grill Reviews 2017
- Best UV Flashlights Reviews 2017
- Best Picnic Blankets Reviews 2017
- Best Wide Cycling Shoes Reviews 2017
- Best Inflatable Kayak Reviews 2017
- Best Elbow Braces Reviews 2017
- Best Skateboard Decks Reviews 2017
- Best Inflatable SUP Reviews 2017
- Best Water Filter Pitcher Reviews 2017
- Best Surfboard Wall Rack Reviews 2017
- Best Party Tents for Sale Reviews 2017
- Best King Size Air Mattress Reviews 2017
- Best Hammock Stand Reviews 2017
- Best & Brightest Flashlights Reviews 2017
- Best & Brightest Headlamps Reviews 2017
- Best Waterproof Beach Blanket Reviews 2017
- Best Outdoor Bike Storage Reviews 2017
- Best Pro Knee Pads Reviews 2017
- Best Paracord Jig Reviews 2017
- Best Petzl Harnesses Reviews 2017
- Best Tactical Bracelet Reviews 2017
- Best Surfboard Car Rack Reviews 2017
- Best Camelbak MULE Hydration Pack Reviews 2017